I-601A, Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver


Apply for a I-601 A Waiver, certain immediate relatives of U.S. Citizens may use this application to request a provisional unlawful presence waiver for a foreign citizen, where the foreign citizen will need to travel back to their country and go to the U.S Embassy for an interview for the permanent residence in the United States.

What is included?

  • Conduct an initial evaluation of your personal situation
  • Create a detailed list of the required supporting documents needed for your application
  • Research country conditions and special considerations to prove extreme hardship
  • Prepare your case to ensure that the evidence submitted satisfies all requirements of the immigration authorities
  • File and submit your 601a waiver application

What is not included?

  • National Visa Center processing separate contract